Welcome to the "Tools for Families" section of the Family Navigator Website. Here you will find various self-help tools to assist you and your family members dealing with military lifestyle challenges or a special need or responsibility. These tools are divided into seven topics which include:
- Military Lifestyle – tools that can help you cope with the unique challenges of military lifestyle such as preparing for a relocation or a deployment.
- Education section which includes a variety of tools to help you meet your child’s specialized educational needs such as dealing with educational assessments.
- Financial Assistance which will provide you with information on financial resources and tools
- The Health Action section where you will find information on dealing with a new diagnosis, speech and language development.
- Elder care – tools such as relocating with a elderly parent and a Mental health and wellness section which includes information and tools on how to cope with a mental illness such as anxiety, and much more.
On the left-hand side, select a topic that is applicable to your situation to access lots of great, in-depth information.
This page was updated May 06, 2015